Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
Limitation of Liability
Game Terms & Conditions
Instant Games RTP
Free Bingo Terms & Conditions
Free Instant Games Terms & Conditions
Invite a Friend Bonus Scheme
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
- Cheeky Bingo is a brand (the "Brand") owned by Cashcade Limited ("Brand Owner"). The games which the Brand Owner promotes on this website are operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the "Company", “us” or "we") under its remote gambling licence issued by the Government of Gibraltar under the provisions of the Gibraltar Gambling Act 2005. All transactions between you and the Company take place in Gibraltar where the Company's principal servers are located. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN ("TERMS OF SERVICE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
PLEASE NOTE: If you play or register an account in the United Kingdom (“UK”) the contracting party with respect to the Terms and Conditions (as defined below) shall be 888 UK Limited, a company within the same corporate group as Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited. If you have already registered an account in the UK prior to November 1, 2014, these Terms and Conditions are hereby assigned and transferred from Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited to 888 UK Limited. In both such cases any reference in the Terms and Conditions to the “Company” “us” or “we” shall be read as a reference to 888 UK Limited and the additional terms set out under the heading “Players in the UK” shall also apply to you. 888 UK Limited is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under the provisions of the UK Gambling Act 2005 for the purpose of operating and offering Internet gambling services including, but not limited to, bingo services. 888 UK Limited is within the same corporate group as Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited. For more information regarding the license status of 888 UK Limited please see here.
- PLEASE NOTE: Effective January 1, 2015: (i) If you play in any EU member state except for states which you play on a local license, for example, in the UK (the "Applicable States") the contracting party with respect to the Terms and Conditions shall be Virtual Digital Services Limited; and (ii) If you have already registered an account in the Applicable States prior to January 1, 2015, these Terms and Conditions are hereby assigned and transferred from the former service provider to Virtual Digital Services Limited. In both such cases any references in the Terms and Conditions to the “Company” “us” or “we” shall be read as a reference to Virtual Digital Services Limited. Virtual Digital Services Limited is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and operates under the auspices of a Gibraltar gaming license for the purpose of operating and offering Internet gambling services including, but not limited to, bingo services.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, update and change any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and we will notify you of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of these Terms and Conditions on the relevant page of the Site. Any modified version of these Terms and Conditions will take effect 14 days after its publication on the Site or earlier if required by any applicable law, regulation or directive and your continued use of our services or software after the aforementioned period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms and Conditions. It remains your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the correct, current provisions of these Terms and Conditions and we advise you to check for updates on a regular basis.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein and as may be amended from time to time, represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing at the Site.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, without your consent: (i) to any entity within the same corporate group as the Company; or (ii) in the event of a merger, sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which the Company may be involved in. You however may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the activities and games offered on the Site, including bingo games, instant games (also known as casino games or "IG") and any other games offered on the platform (collectively the "Games") is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides, you cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age (“Legally of Age”). The Company reserves the right to request proof of age at any stage, to verify that persons not Legally of Age are not participating in the Games. The Company may terminate a person's account and exclude a person from the Game if proof of age is not provided by you or if the Company suspects that a person participating in the Games is not Legally of Age. The Company reserves the right to withhold any funds in your account until your age is verified.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Games nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
- You are only permitted to enter the Site and participate in any Games thereon for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Games or this Site is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to verify your registration details, such as name, address, age, and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain documents. These documents shall typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method. If deemed necessary, we may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary. In the event our requests for documents are not completed by the member, the Company may at its sole discretion terminate the account, and withhold any funds that are present therein. The Company may decide at its sole discretion to terminate a member’s account, and withhold all funds in such account, on the basis that such an investigation provides a negative or uncertain conclusion.
- Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if we suspect that they have been tampered with, or are in any way provided to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold payment to any player pending verification of the player's identity.
- Any participation in the Games is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games or the Site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- By playing the Games you represent and warrant and affirm that: (i) you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions; (ii) you are Legally of Age; and (ii) you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Games and you are fully responsible for any such loss. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company or any other company within its group of companies or the Brand Owner or their respective directors, officers or employees.
- You acknowledge that certain Games are offered or may be offered, upon the Company's sole discretion, to you on a "shared game basis". This "shared game basis" enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company. To the extent that you breach these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall have the right to block you from playing on any "shared game".
- Each user of the Games is fully responsible for paying all monies owed to the Company. You agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you hereby agree that you will reimburse the Company for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by the Company as a consequence thereof. The Company may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide any Game or withhold payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards.
- We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) in the event that we reasonably suspect any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful or suspicious activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Company, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to circulate your actions together with your identity and e-mail address to other gaming companies, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- If you suspect that any player is cheating, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All times that are published on this Site are local British times.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your: (i) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) violation of any law or the rights of any third party; (iii) use of the Games or use by any other person accessing the Games using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization; or (v) acceptance of any prize or winnings.
- We reserve the right to refund to any card that has been registered in the playing account.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Site or to discontinue any activity or Game of the Site at any time.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to change from time to time the table rake in relation to real wagering and/or the use of bonus funds.
- We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits and withdrawals to and from your account as may be detailed in the "Cashier" from time to time.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Gibraltar and you irrevocably submit, for the benefit of the Company, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by, these Terms and Conditions or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time including any terms and conditions thereof.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Company may outsource any or all of the services it provides under these Terms and Conditions to third parties.
- The Site and the Games are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Games is void wherever prohibited by law.
- The Company reserves the right to close accounts registered from certain countries. This policy was introduced after high volume credit card fraud originated in these countries. Winnings from these accounts will not be paid out more than the amount of the deposits made into your account. We apologize to the customers from the countries detailed below for the inconvenience caused.
- The countries include (but are not limited to): Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belarussia, Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Herzegovina, Hungary, Indonesia, Kosova, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, South Africa, Turkey and the Ukraine.
- Persons located in the United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Gibraltar and Antigua are prohibited from opening an account with the Site, and therefore residents of these countries are restricted from making any deposits or use of the Games.
- An account refers to any account you own that is operated by the Company.
- Only one account per person is permitted. Unfortunately, this is necessary to prevent abuse of our generous "free money" policies.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from this Site, accept any prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account. Note: We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account. Other than as a result of the Company’s gross negligence, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your account and all transactions where your user name and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Site because of anything other than the Company's gross negligence.
- You are responsible for the security of your username and password on your own PC or internet access location. If this username password combination is “hacked” from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your account with, this is your responsibility.
- You acknowledge and agree that should you choose to self-exclude from the Site, you shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with any other websites operated by the Company during your selected self-exclusion period, until such self-exclusion has been lifted and the original account reopened. In the event you are in breach of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to terminate any new account you open with any other website, forfeit any funds therein, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account. For more information regarding self-exclusion please see our Responsible Gaming Policy.
- If you do not log onto your account for a period of 90 days, your Loyalty Points and Bonus Funds, if any, shall be forfeited to the Company without further notice. In addition, if you do not log onto your account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company without further notice.
- Any funds you deposit with the Company will be held in a bank account in the name of the Company (the “Designated Account”). The Designated Account is a separate account which only contains funds deposited by and due to players.
- If the Company should at any time become insolvent and be put into liquidation, its assets and liabilities (including those in the Designated Account) shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. Creditors (including players) shall be paid in accordance with the statutory order of priority.
- The Site uses a third party application interface, not all the information regarding your past gaming activities will be displayed online.
- If you have a child who is not Legally of Age, you must take special care to ensure that the child does not access the Site via your devices.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate your account, void any winnings and withhold all monies in your account without notice to you if we reasonably suspect that:
(1) you have more than one active account with the Site;
(2) the name on your account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits in your account;
(3) you participate in a promotion and cash out before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
(4) you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
(5) you are not Legally of Age;
(6) you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Games is prohibited by law;
(7) you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your account;
(8) you have self-excluded on any other website operated by the Company;
(9) you have not played on the Site on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
(10) you have "charged back" any of the deposits into your account;
(11) you are cheating or you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Company;
(12) if you are found to be playing free games excessively;
(13) you are abusing or have abused any bonuses or promotion;
(14) you are abusing or have abused the "Invite a Friend" scheme;
(15) you are employing a gaming strategy in order to maximize the return from your game play;
(16) your account is associated in any way with any existing account that has been terminated for breach of these Terms and Conditions. If your account is associated with, or related to, existing blocked accounts, we may terminate your account, irrespective of the nature of this relationship, and the registration details provided on said accounts; or
(17) the Company becomes aware that you have played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out above.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all trade mark rights and copyright) in the Brand (word and logo) and the Site's graphic user interface, content and look and feel vest in the Brand Owner. Furthermore, the Site contains certain trademarks which are owned by the Company or its licensors ("Company Marks"). You agree that you will not display or use the Brand or the Site's graphic user interface, content or look and feel in any manner unless you have been given the Brand Owner's prior written consent to do so. Moreover, you shall obtain no rights to the trade name Cheeky Bingo, the Company Marks, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using this Site and the material contained therein.
- Materials of the Games (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company or any other company within its group of companies or the Brand Owner or their respective directors, officers or employees shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third parties, use of the Site or playing the Games, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The Company or any other company within its group of companies or the Brand Owner or their respective directors, officers or employees shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site or for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Site or via the Games.
- You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site or the Games.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Company for death or personal injury that is caused by the Company's negligence.
- You may terminate your account and these Terms and Conditions (including your username and password) at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com, such termination to take effect upon the Company terminating your account (including username and password), which shall occur within 7 calendar days after receipt by the Company of your email on our servers in Gibraltar, provided that you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between sending us an email and the termination of your account by the Company.
- We may terminate these Terms and Conditions and your account (including your username and password) immediately without notice:
a. if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the services in general or specifically to you;
b. if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the Terms and Conditions;
c. if your use of the services has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of the Terms and Conditions; or
d. for any other reasonable grounds we see fit.
- On termination of these termas and conditions you shall:
Upon the termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein and subject to any rights or obligations which have accrued prior to termination, neither party shall have any further obligation to the other under these Terms and Conditions.
Save for as otherwise provided herein, on termination of the Terms and Conditions any balance in your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request, subject always to our right to deduct any amounts owed by you to us.
- discontinue the use of the Site and the Games;
- pay all amounts due and owing to the Company; and
- Remove and permanently delete the software from your computer equipment and destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control.
Game Terms & Conditions
- A new game, unless communicated otherwise, is played every 3 to 5 minutes.
- A new ball is called every 3 seconds.
- There is a 1 card minimum purchase per game, and a maximum purchase of 96 cards per game – although individual rooms may have a lower maximum card purchase.
- The minimum deposit amount on the Site is £5.
- A bingo game with less than 3 players will be cancelled and in such event each player who bought a ticket for the cancelled game will receive a full refund to the same balance (real money and bonus) from which such player was charged.
- A bingo game is played in "Autoplay" mode, whereby players will always be notified of a winning bingo card.
- The maximum accumulated wins in relation to accounts which have not had a successful deposit made into them (“Non-Funded Accounts”) in all the Games are £100. If the win is more than £100, the player will be entitled to £100 and the remainder will become void. Deposits that have been made after the above £100 win will not be voided.
- The purchase of all cards is final.
- In the case of there being more than one winning card, the prize will be split equally amongst the number of winners and no refund will be provided.
- A prize in a bingo game may be given as the following: real money (cash), bonus money, Loyalty Points or as a tangible prize.
- If you do not respond to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date which we have sent you an email alerting you of your win of a tangible prize, we reserve the right to withdraw this prize.
- Only one player from each specific IP address shall be allowed to participate in a Game on any of the websites within the same bingo network.
- We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any game. We reserve the right to void winnings or cash-ins enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the player to participate in a game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- Artificial Intelligence - Robots: You are not allowed to use any software program or robot which, in our opinion, is endowed with artificial intelligence ("Software Aid") in connection with your participation in the Games. We constantly review the manner in which you play in order to detect the use of any Software Aid. In the event that we have reasonable suspicion that any Software Aid has been used, we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to the offending user, terminating such user's account and seizing all monies held in such account.
- You agree that, in the event that any Game fails to operate correctly as a result of, but not limited to, any delay or interruption in operation or transmission, any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Site or its contents or any error or omission in content or any other factors beyond our control:
a) the Company, its affiliates and its third party licensors will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, that may result; and
b) if any such errors result in an increase in winnings owed or paid to you, you shall not be entitled to the winnings falling within such increase. You shall immediately inform the Company of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to your account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company) or the Company may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from your account or set off such amount against any money owed to you by the Company.
- You acknowledge that in relation to peer-to-peer gaming, you may be at a disadvantage in relation to other players as a result of technical issues, such as slower network speeds or slower end user device performance. In addition, “live” TV events and other broadcasts provided as part of our services may be delayed, resulting in other players possessing more up to date information in relation to the broadcasted events.
Progressive Instant Win or Casino Jackpot Winnings
- In the event of winning a progressive instant win or casino jackpot of £20,000 or more, you will grant to the Company an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and license, to use your name, photograph and likeness in any media, which includes but is not limited to TV, radio, magazines and the Internet in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company. You further agree to fully cooperate with the Company's representatives in such regard and without additional compensation except where required by law.
- Such Jackpot prizes may be awarded to the winners in up to 24 monthly installments if so decided by the Company at its sole discretion.
1TG & 2TG Games
- Divided between all "1TG"/"2TG" winners (one win for each "1TG" player, regardless of the number of "1TG" cards that the player holds).; or
- Divided between all "1TG"/"2TG" tickets (one win for each "1TG" card).
- For each "1TG"/"2TG" winner or ticket - the house will only know the amount of money that is going to be given to players when the game begins.
- Only players who do not win the main bingo jackpot (any of 1 line, 2 lines or full house in 90 ball) will be eligible for '1TG' or '2TG' jackpots. Of those remaining, only players who do not win the '1TG' jackpot will be eligible for '2TG' jackpots.
Our bingo games also run Progressive Jackpots. These jackpots can be won if you bingo (full house) within the ball counts given:
- 90 ball progressive = 44 balls
- 5-line bingo = 49 balls
- Cheeky 75 ball progressive = 22 balls
- No claims or disputes will be considered more than 7 business days after the date of the original transaction. You hereby undertake to raise such claims or disputes with the customer service department at email@example.com and to provide the Company with all the relevant information or evidence which the Company reasonably requires to review your claim or dispute
- The Company’s support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of you submitting your claim or dispute.
- If you do not agree with the Company’s decision, you should contact our Support Manager to appeal the Company’s decision and provide the Company with all the relevant evidence in relation to your appeal promptly.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with the Company’s final and binding decision within 14 business days.
- PLEASENOTE: The outcome of every Game is determined by a random number generator. The window in which you play the Game displays a graphical representation of that outcome. In an instance where the flash Game display fails to show any result, the Game will still have been completed on our servers. In the event of a loss the stake will still be deducted from your account and in the event of a win the winnings will still be credited to your account.
- In order to promote integrity, fairness, and security, the bingo games House Rules will govern bingo game play on the Site. All players will be required to adhere to the provisions contained therein. The bingo games House Rules can be found here:
Instant Games RTP
- Instant Games RTP The IG RTP can be found here.The figures found therein reflect the
percentage of total player unit winnings to the total unit amount wagered by all players for the month under review.
- Unfortunately, communication problems over the internet may cause sudden disconnections. In the event the Company's software recognizes that you disconnected and the Game play continued, then we will update your balance with your winnings in case you have won. In the event of an outage resulting in the Game being cancelled, then we will update your balance with your bet amount. Your game history is available under the “My Account” page. For more information please contact customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We give bonus offers from time to time. These bonuses are subject to the following rules:
Free Bingo Terms & Conditions
- Free bingo games are provided as an additional service specifically designed to enhance a player's enjoyment of our site.
- Whilst we describe the free bingo games promoted as "free" we do require you to register with us and to be responsible for the associated cost of using the Internet when participating.
- We use the words "free bingo" in the sense that you do not need to pay anything for the bingo card in order to participate in the bingo games.
- From time to time we may grant you free tickets to a specific bingo room on the Site. The number of free tickets granted to you to a specific bingo room is at the Company’s sole discretion and the number of tickets which you possess for a specific bingo room may be capped by the Company. For example, if the number of tickets for a specific bingo room is capped at 96 and you possess 90 tickets for that room, in the event that we grant 20 free tickets for that room to players, you will only be eligible to receive 6 free tickets.
- To help us combat fraud you must comply with our minimum withdrawal requirements before withdrawing any cash prize. If you have to make a cash deposit to meet these requirements you can then withdraw this cash deposit with your cash prize.
- It takes up to 10 working days to process a withdrawal. We process all withdrawal transactions 2 working days after your request. Your bank or Credit Card Company may take up to 8 working days from then to complete the process.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, the Company reserves the right to remove or make amendments to the free bingo service at any time.
- You are only permitted to enter free bingo games for your own personal entertainment and nonprofessional use. Any other use of the free bingo games is strictly prohibited.
- Constant use of the free bingo rooms will be regarded as professional use according to the Company's definitions (i.e. playing free bingo games more than certain amount of hours a day on average every week or staying in the free bingo rooms for more than 120 games per week).
- The Company reserves the right to block or remove a player who we reasonably suspect violated, violates or fails to adhere to these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any accumulated winnings in such accounts will also be confiscated as a result.
- the General Provisions apply.
Free Instant Games Terms & Conditions
- IG free spins (IG Free Spins) are provided as an additional service designed to enhance a player's enjoyment of this Site. The winnings resulting from your IG Free Spins may be subject to a maximum amount set by the Company at its sole discretion, regardless of the winnings display amount.
- Whilst we describe the IG promoted as "free" we do require you to register with the Site and to be responsible for the associated cost of using the Internet when participating. However, you are not required to pay anything in order to play the IG Free Spins once they are granted to you.
- IG Free Spins can only be played on specific games or devices at our sole discretion.
- IG Free Spins may be available as part of a voucher granted by the Company. The number of IG Free Spins per voucher is subject to each promotion offer and can vary.
- In the event that you begin to play with a voucher on a specific type of device, for example a PC or mobile device (where available), you will only be able to complete your use of the applicable voucher on that specific type of device.
- Winnings resulting from IG Free Spins will be granted to your bingo bonus bankroll, IG bonus bankroll or real money bankroll, according to the promotion offer, once you have used all the IG Free Spins granted to you on the relevant voucher, and subject to the voucher still being in force and the maximum winning amount. Please note that a voucher may have an expiry date.
- You agree by accepting the IG Free Spins to meet the wagering requirement in accordance with any applicable promotion offer.
- You may start playing IG Free Spins provided by a new voucher once you have used all IG Free Spins on your current voucher.
- Winnings generated from your IG Free Spins will be detailed in the My Account page.
- Winnings will be displayed in points. Only when the requirements above are fulfilled, the points displayed will be converted to winnings in bingo bonus bankroll, IG bonus bankroll or real money bankroll or otherwise according to the promotion offer. We at our sole discretion determine the conversion rate for each IG Free Spin.
- In case of disconnection recognized after you begin to use a IG Free Spin, we will play the applicable IG Free Spin for you and update your balance accordingly.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, the Company reserves the right to remove or amend the IG Free Spins service at any time without prior notice.
- You are only use IG Free Spins for your own personal entertainment and nonprofessional use. Any other use of the IG Free Spins is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves the right to block or remove a player who we reasonably suspect has violated, violates or fails to adhere to these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any accumulated winnings in such accounts will also be confiscated as a result.
- The General Provisions apply to the Free Instant Games Scheme.
Invite a Friend Bonus Scheme
- The 'invite a friend' Bonus is intended for individual use only and cannot be applied to Webmasters or on a bigger scale.
- The 'invite a friend' Bonus Scheme is only applicable for distinct referrals without a prior or existing user account at the Site.
- There is a limit of 15 referrals per month (i.e. depositing friends per player).
- The Company reserves the right to refuse the prize if we reasonably suspect that either the referrer or the referee has violated or violates any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Once the referee has achieved the necessary criteria, the ‘Invite A Friend’ Bonus will be granted to the referrer within 48 hours.
- The ‘Invite A Friend’ Bonus will be paid in the form of 5,000 Loyalty Points. This is the equivalent of £5 Bonus Funds which may only be used on bingo play (i.e. must be used to purchase bingo tickets) and may not be withdrawn as cash.
- The 5,000 Loyalty Points are only awarded when a referee registers with the Site, deposits a min of £0, and wagers of min £5 within 14 days from the invitation date.
- The referee should not share with the referrer, a payment or deposit account, the same email address, IP address or computer/device.
- The referee must register through the link sent by the referrer in order for the referrer to be eligible for the ‘Invite A Friend’ Bonus.
- Before completing the 'Invite A Friend' Bonus application and clicking the "Submit" button, the referrer must ensure that all of the referees whose names and email addresses which have been supplied to the Site have consented to receive a referral email and are at least 18 years of age (or such other higher minimum legal age in any applicable jurisdiction), and that it is legal for them to participate in the games offered at the Site in any applicable jurisdiction.
- If the referrer and referee are registered through the same IP address, this will void the referral.
- The General Provisions apply to the Invite a Friend Bonus Scheme.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to all promotional offers whether sent in correspondence (for example emails, SMS, computer pop-ups and letters) (each a "Promotion Correspondence") or published via the web landing page on the Site (each an "On-line Promotion").
- Such promotions may take the form of bonus offers (whether for real cash or some other type of bonus or incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests or other form of promotion. All such promotions are subject to these general promotion terms and conditions, our Bonus Policy, any rules set out in Promotion Correspondence and the specific rules found on the information pages of the individual promotions also made accessible on the Site (together the "Promotion Terms").
- You should check the Promotion Terms before participating in any promotional offer as by participating in a promotion you accept and agree to be legally bound by such terms.
- Any complimentary bonus (whether real money bonuses, bonus points or some other form of incentive) credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time, including any terms and conditions thereof. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Promotion Terms and Conditions" section of the Site. It is your responsibility to review the Promotion Terms on a regular basis.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify certain countries from promotional offers. Among the countries whose players are disqualified from promotions are those blacklisted in our "Restricted Countries" section of the Site.
- In the event that the Company reasonably suspects that a user of the Company's service has abused, is abusing or is attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to any Game and/or block that user's account.
- Please note that separate terms and conditions exist for the general rules of playing the Games.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Correspondence or an On-line Promotion, a promotion is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
- To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, you must be a "Qualifying Player" i.e. you must:
(a) be 18 years of age or older;
(b) be legally entitled to use our services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
(c) unless the applicable specific Promotion Terms indicate that a "no purchase necessary" route is available and subject to any provisions herein, have successfully completed registration on our Site for the relevant service and opened a real money player account in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
(d) satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of our Promotion Terms in respect of certain general categories of the promotion and in the applicable specific promotional terms; and
(e) not be an Unauthorized Person (as defined below).
- To participate in any of our promotions, you should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Promotion Correspondence, on the individual web landing page for that promotion and, where appropriate, the applicable specific Promotion Terms. Where the Promotion Correspondence or landing page indicates that no purchase or deposit is necessary to participate in the promotion, you may participate by sending an email to any address there specified.
- Officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of the Brand Owner or any of its subsidiaries, parent or associated companies, or any of its or their respective suppliers or vendors (including advertising, printing and publicity agencies) or any officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of any entity connected with any promotion, or relatives of any of the foregoing persons (collectively, "Unauthorised Persons") are not permitted to participate in any promotion. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms, "relative" shall include, but not be limited to, a spouse, partner, child or sibling of an Unauthorised Person and any person residing in the same household as an Unauthorised Person.
- Your participation in any promotion is voluntary. You have the choice to decline to participate in any promotion by simply ignoring the relevant Promotion Correspondence or publication. If the promotion is automatic and you are unable to voluntarily elect not to participate you may contact our support helpline on 0800 279 4568 and request not to be a party to the promotion.
Promotions and Prizes
- Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any promotion (each, respectively, a "Winner" and a "Prize") must accept the relevant Prize "as is" and there is no right to a cash alternative unless we, in our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. Prizes will be drawn at random.
- All Prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable specific promotional terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the account of the Winner.
- Where we arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to you, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases we reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection only, including without limitation if such Prize is impractical or unduly costly to deliver. For a non-cash Prize, if you do not respond to customer support at email@example.com within 30 days from the date which we have sent you an email alerting you of your win of a non-cash prize, we reserve the right to withdraw such prize and draw another Winner in place of the original Winner. The Company shall have no liability to the original Winner if they do not receive the non-cash Prize in such circumstances.
- We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winner is solely responsible for ensuring that she or he is entitled to receive any Prize) or if we have cause to disqualify the Winner. The Company shall have no liability to the original Winner if they do not receive the Prize in such circumstances.
- Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize and for any costs associated with the Prize. Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the Winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and we will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
- Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third
- party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
- The Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize. Except as expressly provided in these Promotion Terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by us and no other terms shall apply, as between us and any person, in relation to any Prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitably, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By accepting any Prize and/or winnings from the Company, promotion Winners grant to the Company an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and licence, to use their personal details, including but not limited to, full name, the city in which they live, photograph and likeness in any media, which includes but is not limited to TV, radio, magazines and the Internet in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company. Promotion Winners further agree to fully cooperate with the Company's representatives in such regard and without additional compensation except where required by law.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for any prize claims or entries to promotions which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail.
- All prizes / promotions are advertised as being in pounds sterling, however if your account is registered in Euros or US Dollars, or any other currency we may offer, then the prize or cash value will be paid to you in your currency. For example, if the advertised prize is £100 and your account is registered in US Dollars, then the prize you will receive will be $100.
- For non-cash Prizes, please allow up to 7 working days for your bonus, bingo points or free cards to be credited to your account.
- For tangible Prizes, please allow up to 28 days for your prize to be delivered to your address. We cannot take responsibility for undeliverable items due to incorrect address details.
- Bonus codes must be entered correctly in order to ensure that your bonus is credited to your account without a delay. Players who enter incorrect codes may not be able to receive their bonuses.
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty Points means those Bingo Points awarded through promotions, the purchase of bingo cards as per the below, bingo chat room games or by playing on IG.
- Loyalty Points will be considered as bingo bonuses (not IG bonus)
- Only one account per person can receive Loyalty Bingo Points.
- Loyalty Bingo Points are being awarded for every 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 30p, 50p, £1 and £1.50 bingo card that you purchase you purchase
- Only bingo card purchases using cash will be eligible for Loyalty Bingo Points. The bingo cards purchased using Bonus Funds do not count as an eligible purchase.
- You can redeem Loyalty Points for bonus funds via the 'My Account' section.
- 1000 Loyalty Points can be redeemed for £1 of bingo bonus cash.
- The Site caters for various payment options as detailed below.
- All details provided by you to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including as part of any payment deposit transaction, are true, current, correct and complete and match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account.
- Without derogating from the aforementioned, should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we will presume that you have received complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner and/or the person whom name is used on such payment instrument to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us.
- We shall not be obligated in any manner to examine such consent and shall bear no responsibility with respect to your representations hereunder.
- You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to the Company
- From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account.
- Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
- Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Site, terminate your account and withhold all monies therein, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
- The Site restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 5.
- We use the SSL Protocol to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential information.
- Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited will process your payments and handle your funds and will therefore appear on your credit card statements (or on other payment statements as applicable). Subject to regulatory requirements, the Company may, from time to time, at its sole discretion and without notice, use any other company within the same corporate group to provide such services.
Deposits and withdrawal methods
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone for free now (from the UK): 0800 279 4568
If you reside outside of the UK it’s also free, just call: +44 0800 279 4568
Available in all currencies.
A deposit by Credit Card is one of the quickest purchase methods at the Site.
The Site accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
We prefer Visa cards
Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make deposits using their own debit cards.
Available in all currencies.
NETeller is an online money transfer service that you can use to deposit funds to your bingo account.
Opening a NETeller account is like using an "online wallet". You can deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds to any merchants that support NETeller Online Payments.
Available in all currencies.
A purchase bt Debit Card purchases is one of the quickest deposit methods at the Site. The Site accepts Visa Debit and Maestro debit cards.
Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make deposits using their own debit cards.
Available in all currencies.
paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can use to fund your bingo account. To make a deposit using paysafecard you will need to purchase a paysafecard voucher.
Available in all currencies.
Ukash deposits are an instant, fee-free, secure and easy way to fund your bingo account.
In order to make a deposit with Ukash you need to purchase a Ukash prepaid voucher.
Available in all currencies. Can also be used in Austria, Finland, Ireland, UK, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Sweden. PayPal deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your Account with the Site.
Available in all currencies.
EntroPay Virtual Visa Card
EntroPay is reloadable virtual VISA cards that can be used to pay online just like a regular VISA card. EntroPay VISA cards can be funded from your personal credit or debit card.
Available in all currencies.
Deposit Policy Overview
- Approved transactions will be automatically credited to your account so you can begin playing immediately. However, in case you used a wire transfer deposit method, your account will be credited within 5-8 business days after we have received the wire transfer.
- Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £10 must be deposited.
The Site has set the following deposit limits:
Daily Limit - £5,000
Weekly Limit - £10,000
Monthly Limit - £20,000
Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, we reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
NOTE: Please note that the limits referred to above are for our new members. The Site may vary the deposit limits for individual members following a review of an individual player's playing status and account history. In order to request an increase to your current deposit limit and to receive further information please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are experiencing problems making a deposit, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Click here to Contact us.
- On your statement you will be billed by Cassava Ltd. If you are experiencing problems making deposits, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Withdrawal Policy Overview
As part of our commitment to providing truly superior service, we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The withdrawal policy dictates that members may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
- Main Verification Documents:
- Photographic ID: A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle eight numbers and the 3 digit security code at the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: In some cases you may be required to provide documentation which validates your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement.
- Notarized documentation may also be required depending on the amount of your withdrawal request (done by a Notary "lawyer, notary public, etc." to certify something such as a signature on a legal document as authentic or legitimate by affixing a notary's stamp and signature).
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your membership with us.
- In order to secure the transmission of the documents we recommend that you send them in separate emails. With regards to credit cards, please send copies of the front and back of the relevant card separately and we also suggest that you block out the CVV number at the back of the card as well as the middle eight digits on the front of the card. Once received, our member’s documents are digitally stored in a secure environment, which is accessible exclusively to specific specialized security agents.
- Please send your documents to us via an email attachment to: email@example.com
The Withdrawal Process
- The method by which you withdraw is directly dependent on the payment method by which you have submitted your deposit(s) in the past in accordance with the following terms:
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £30 and subject to minimum limits imposed by available payment methods.
- If you used one of your credit/debit cards to deposit funds to your account, the relevant withdrawal will be paid back to that particular card;
- If you used a variety of payment methods to deposit into your account and the requested withdrawals are equal to or less than the deposit(s), then the withdrawals are refunded based on the payment methods used and the amounts deposited for each payment method in the following order:
- Visa cards
- UK MasterCard
- Maestro card
- PayPal/Neteller account
- If your withdrawal amounts are higher than the deposit(s), then following payment in accordance with Sub-Section (ii) above, the remaining withdrawal balance will be paid to you according to your chosen payment method(s).
- However, in case you used a Entropay, Paysafecard, Ukash, a non UK MasterCard or an invalid card which we are unable to send payments to and therefore*, your withdrawal will be returned to you via your choice of a cheque or wire transfer.
* Please see Credit/debit cards Exceptions below.
- Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the 'Confirm withdrawal' button in the Site cashier) you may cancel your withdrawal request within two business days by clicking the 'Reverse Withdrawal' button in the Cashier and returning the funds to your account. After two business days, the status of your withdrawal request will change to 'Completed' and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
- In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently wagered.
- As previously mentioned, during the withdrawal process you may be required to provide documents to confirm your identity or ownership of the credit/debit cards used to deposit to your account thereby ensuring, that withdrawals are paid to the right person. Additionally, we may also request documents when a member wishes to increase their withdrawal limits.
- See detailed information on how much time it takes to process each payment method:
||Withdrawal Process Time
||Withdrawal Completion Time
||Payment Source On Statement
Mastercard (UK Only)
UK Only - up to 6 days
ROW - 10-15 days
Europe - 7-10 days
UK - 5-8 days
ROW - up to 21 days
Europe - up to 15 days
Chexx Inc issued by Northern Bank
- All timeframes are calculated based on business days (Monday through Friday).
- We will endeavour to process all withdrawals within the specified time period stated above, however there may be occasions where this does not occur, due to reasons which include but are not limited to verification procedures, technical issues or third parties' acts or omissions. We shall not be liable to you for any delay in processing your withdrawal request.
- You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
- If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately and we will investigate the issue.
- Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the 'My Account' page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the 'My Account' area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
- Important notes:
- You can request up to £1,000 withdrawals per day - withdrawals requested by the same method within 24 hours may be combined in one payment.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
- We reserve the right to void winnings or withdrawal enabled by winnings resulting from a technical fault (including but not limited to incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered .
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any withdrawal, in which case the value of the withdrawal will be refunded to the gaming account balance, should we reasonably suspect that the withdrawal has resulted from irregular activity .
- Bonuses can never be withdrawn before fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money won from bonus wagering can be withdrawn only after all 'Bonus Policy' wagering requirements have been met, otherwise all bonuses will be forfeited
- In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- In the case of a wire transfer, you need to enter your bank account details in the cashier
For assistance with withdrawal, or any other matter, please contact our Customer Support Team.
* Credit/Debit Cards Exceptions:
- Visa Credit/Debit Card Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by some issuers of Visa credit/debit cards, the Company is not permitted to pay to particular Visa credit/debit cards issued. Therefore, members who have deposited to their accounts via these particular Visa credit/debit cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer or cheque.
- MasterCard/Eurocard credit/debit cards ("MasterCard") Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by issuers of MasterCard cards, the Company is permitted to pay withdrawals via BACS to MasterCard cards that were issued in the UK only. Therefore, members who have deposited to their accounts via a non UK MasterCard cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer or cheque.
Daily Limit - £1,000
Weekly Limit - £2,000
Monthly Limit - £3,000
Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, we reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
The brands on this website (the "Website") are owned by Cheeky Bingo (the "Brand Owner"). The Website is operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited ("Company", “we” or “us”), which is registered under the laws of Gibraltar to provide such services.
PLEASE NOTE: If you play or register an account in the United Kingdom (UK) all references herein to the "Company", "us" or "we" shall be deemed as a reference to 888 UK Limited. 888 UK Limited is within the same corporate group as Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited.
PLEASE NOTE: If you play in any EU member state except for states which you play on a local license, for example, in the UK all references herein to the "Company", "us" or "we" shall be deemed as a reference to Virtual Digital Services Limited.
As such, all personal data and customer funds are transferred to and stored by Company on its servers in Gibraltar. The Company is happy to provide you with online gaming services under its remote gambling license issued by the Government of Gibraltar or by the UK Gambling Commission, as applicable. The Company is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to the Website.
When you use the Company's services, you shall be asked to provide personal identifiable information ("PII") to the Company.
Personal Identifiable Information Collection
We collect PII when you register and use our gaming services, make customer inquiries, register for information or other services from the Company (including through Facebook applications), or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The PII we will collect from you may include, for example, your name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which the Company shall undertake.
How Your Information is Processed ("Purposes")
The PII which you provide to us will be processed for one or more of the following Purposes: (i) to allow us to provide you with gaming services; (ii) to process any of your requests for information; (iii) to provide member support services to you; (iv) to market our services, websites or products or those of other entities existing within the same group of companies in which Company exists (the "Group") or those of the Brand Owner or any of their business partners and affiliates ; (v) to notify you about updates to our software and/or services; and (vi) to support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the PII.
To Whom Your Information is Disclosed ("Recipients")
Your PII may, for the Purposes, be disclosed for processing to any of the following Recipients: (i) to any companies within the Group and their employees who have a need to know such information; (ii) to the Brand Owner; (iii) to any third parties which provide services to the Company or its subcontractors in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gaming services, including by way of example affiliate networks, payment processors and data verifiers; (iv) to any third parties who provide the Group services in relation to the operation of the Website; (v) to any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of Group's business processes; (vi) to any third parties who organize events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with any companies within the Group; and (vii) to any potential purchasers or investors in any company within the Group. Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the PII and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law and regulations.
Your Choice ? Direct Marketing
Out of respect for your right to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email/SMS offers from us. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in any of our emails. If you would like to stop receiving our mail/SMS or telemarketing offers, please call 0800 279 4568 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rights in relation to your PII
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your PII and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your PII rectified, amended or completed. Please email email@example.com. We may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the PII under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your PII, are obliged to respect your privacy.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit the Website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from the Website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of the Website. The Website uses four types of cookies: (i) 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed; (ii) 'first party cookies' / 'persistent cookies' which are set and read only by the Website, saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next login (such as user name and/or password); (iii) 'third party cookies' which are set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access; and (iv) 'flash cookies' which are saved during game play to allow quicker and better gaming experience. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific Website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
We use a third?party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit the Website. This technology uses information about your visits to the Website (not including your name, address, or other personal information), to serve our advertisements to you. In the course of delivering our advertisements to you, a unique third?party 'cookie' may be placed or recognized on your browser. We also transmit Website usage information about visitors to the Website to the servers of a reputable third party for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on the Website and other sites. To do this, we use 'Web beacons' and 'cookies' provided by our third?party advertisement server on the Website. The information that is collected and logged on our behalf through this technology is not personally identifiable. If you do not want your non?personal information used to target advertisements to you, please visit www.networkadvertising.org and follow the "opt?out" instructions.
Protection of Minors
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with PII represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any PII submitted by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted PII, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your PII to Recipients who are located in countries outside the European Union. This may happen if our servers or such Recipients or their servers are based outside the European Union. If you use our services and products while visiting countries outside the European Union or if we transfer your PII to Recipients or Recipients which have their servers located outside the European Union, you hereby consent to said transfer of your PII. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union ? in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your PII.
Your PII will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information about us
Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited/888 UK Limited/Virtual Digital Services Limited (as applicable) Suite 601/701 Europort, Gibraltar.
These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
Players in the UK
If you play in the UK, the additional terms below (the “UK Terms”) shall apply. If there is any contradiction between the UK Terms and the other terms of the Terms and Conditions, the UK Terms will apply.
- If you are under the age of 18 and you download or use the services you are committing a criminal offence in the UK.
- If your age is not verified by 888 UK Limited within 72 hours of your first deposit with us, your account will be frozen and no further gambling will be permitted until 888 UK Limited has successfully verified your age. 888 UK Limited reserves the right to withhold any funds in your account until your age is verified. If on completion of the age verification process you are shown to be underage, 888 UK Limited will return to you your original deposit amount but no winnings shall be paid to you.
- Please note that the Designated Account of players in the UK (the term “Designated Account” is defined in the “Your Account” Section of the Terms and Conditions) meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements at the medium segregation level because we hold player funds separate from Company funds in this account. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid if the Company should at any time become insolvent. For more information about the protection of customer funds please see the UK Gambling Commission website here.
- Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, a company within the same corporate group as 888 UK Limited, will process your payments and handle your funds on behalf of 888 UK Limited. Cassava's name will therefore appear on your credit card statements (or on other payment statements as applicable). Subject to regulatory requirements, 888 UK Limited may, from time to time, at its sole discretion and without notice, use any other company within the same corporate group to provide such services.
- If you have a claim or dispute, you should initially raise such claim or dispute with the customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should raise such claim within 7 business days after the date of the original transaction and provide 888 UK Limited with all the relevant information or evidence which 888 UK Limited reasonably requires to review your claim or dispute.
- 888 UK Limited’s support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of you submitting your claim or dispute.
- If you do not agree with the decision made by 888 UK Limited, you should contact our Support Manager to appeal the decision and provide 888 UK Limited with all the relevant evidence in relation to your appeal promptly.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with the final decision of 888 UK Limited within 14 business days.
- If you remain unsatisfied once the above procedure has been completed you may refer your claim to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA. Where you refer your claim to eCOGRA you should do so promptly following receipt of 888 UK Limited’s final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/policies_procedures.php. For a dispute resolution form please see http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php.
- The above procedure will not, of course, limit you from filing any claim with the courts in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that in the event you may have any claim or dispute which involves players that do not play in the United Kingdom, the above dispute resolution procedure will not apply and you shall be subject to the dispute resolution process set out in the main body of the Terms and Conditions, which will be handled by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited.
Last updated on 11th November, 2014